Sunday, May 9, 2010

RANCHco Saddle Shop About US

Thank you for the opportunity to share about RANCHco a division of Eaton Ranch Saddle Shop.

My family came to Texas in 1851 with a wagon train of settlers from Illinois. In fact
my Great-great Grandfather went to Kansas on cattle Drive in 1880 and again in 1881.
When he returned he bought a ranch and registered a brand on August 5, 1882 that we
still use today.

As you can see I have quite a family tradition.....but my Great-great Grandfather left
more than a "Cowboy Tradition"....he was a Christian. And so were his son and
his son's son and then my father. These good men of God gave me a foundation to live
my life by. I am one of the lucky ones. I never really knew anything else but a
Christian Family.

You see as a young man I thought everyone had this.....it was not until much later in
my life that I realized that I had been truly blessed! That I was in fact blessed
beyond description.

There are days when I can scarcely think about what my life would have been like
otherwise. There is a not a day that goes by that I do not think about these men.

I give God the glory and thank him that I rode with men like these!



We sincerely thank you for the opportunity to do business with you. If you are in need of a FREE Bible please drop us an email with your name and address and we will be very glad to send you one.

My Father and I started the saddle shop more than 35 years ago and we look forward to the opportunity to offer quality Cowboy Goods at an affordable price!



Ron and Laura Eaton
Eaton Ranch Saddle Shop /RANCHco

No comments: